SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL, provided with NIF / CIF B88060330, address C / Jorge Juan 78, 6D – 28009 Madrid, cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information appearing on the www.simei-gc.com.
With the limits established by law, SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision of the data or information contained in its Internet pages.
The contents and information do not bind SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind as it is merely a service offered for informational and informative purposes.
The Internet page of www.simei-gc.com may contain links to other third party pages that SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL cannot control. Therefore, SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third party pages.
The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of the content included in this website are the exclusive property of SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL.
Likewise, to access some of the services that SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL offers through the website, you must provide some personal data. In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of We inform you of these data that, by filling in these forms, your personal data will be incorporated and processed in the files of SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL in order to be able to provide and offer our services as well as to inform you of the improvements to the website . Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, free of charge by email to email@example.com or at the address C / Jorge Juan 78, 6D – 28009 Madrid.
Política de cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser, being able to be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By deactivating cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
- Mozilla Firefox:
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.simei-gc.com and modify your browser settings.