- COMPANY DATA
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL hereby informs you that it is a company entered in the Commercial Registry of :el Registro Mercantil , el Registro Mercantil de Madrid, en el tomo 37511, folio 67, inscripción 1, hoja M-668682, and that its registration details are as follows:
- Company name: SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL
- I.F.: B8806033
- Registered office: JORGE JUAN 78 6D, 28009 – MADRID
- Address for communications: RÚA NOVA 7 1 IZQ, 15003 – A CORUÑA
- Telephone: 981901590
- Email for communication purposes: email@example.com
- WEB domain: simei-gc.com
All notifications and communications between users and SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.simei-gc.com (hereinafter, THE WEB), owned by SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL.
Browsing the SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL website attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The website and its services are free and open access, however, SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL, without any of it being understood to be transferred to the user. the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
- POLICY OF LINKS AND EXEMPTIONS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL is not responsible for the content of the web pages that the user can access through the links established on THE WEB and declares that in no case will it proceed to examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other pages. of the network. Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of pages outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage that, to the users of THE WEB, could derive from browsing it. Consequently, SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL is not responsible, in any case, for any damage that the user may suffer from browsing the Internet.
The user has the possibility of configuring his browser so that he is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if he so wishes, to prevent them from being installed on his hard drive.
- DATA PROTECTION
SIMEI GLOBAL CONSULTING SL does not collect personal data through this website.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the person responsible for the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null altogether. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser, being able to be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By deactivating cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
- Mozilla Firefox:
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.simei-gc.com and modify your browser settings.